How to contact Charles
- Dr Charles Briscoe-Smith.
- You're really a doctor?
- Yep. I have a PhD in computer science.
- Freelance computer consultant, technician, trainer, and anything
else I can persuade people to pay me for.
- Chosen Specialised Subject
- Erm, uhh, this isn't supposed to be Mastermind, is it? Oh, all right:
``The Free Software Movement, 1992 to present.''
- Email is my preferred contact method.
I've placed my addresses in the above image with the intention of
foiling the address-harvesting robots which work for spammers.
Of the addresses in the above image,
any should work just as well as the others.
However, all are delivered by slightly different means, so if one
bounces, try another.
- Please don't send me HTML-only emails, MS-Word documents or other
such trash; it'll probably get tagged as spam by my spam-tagger,
and I'll then probably delete it without reading it.
- Voice phone
- +44 (0)20 8542 0505
and ask for Charles. I don't have a mobile (cell) phone.
- If you need to Fax me, email or phone me and ask for the number.
You may find it easier to attach a scanned image to an email.
- If you need to send me anything, contact me another way and ask for the address.
- ICBM address
- Just don't. :)
// Mon Jul 22 12:41:29 2002 GMT